Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 / my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk

1 Pakistan Review updated:

my name is Abdul khaliq and my mobile is [protected] my home adress is hose#4-A flat, taaj malook plaza st#52, jinnah road sher shah colony karachi pakistan.i have recived a messge from that number +[protected] that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2013 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to [email protected]

Comments

• At
      17th of Oct, 2007

Hammersmith London
    W6 9HQ
    ([email protected]) that I am the winner of the £1,000,000.00 on the COCA'COLA

COMPANY PROMOTION. ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and
    ballot number (BT: 2052006/20). Is it a scam or its true?

• Na
      31st of Jul, 2017

@Atanu Ghosh Nagaraj HULI

• Ur
      18th of Oct, 2007

I have received a mail from THE COCA'COLA COMPANY!

PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
    1 Queen Caroline Street
    Hammersmith London
    W6 9HQ
    ([email protected]) that I am the winner of the £1,000,000.00 on the COCA'COLA

COMPANY PROMOTION. ticket number (7PWYZ2006) and
    ballot number (BT: 2052006/20).

Is it a scam or its true?

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2008
    Cocacola Lottery - unable to get quickloan to pay the tax on a turn around basis unless payment of more money to get letter to get quickloan possible
    Phone: 240-912-5470

a man working for the payment centre of a cocacola lottery prize has been given 50% of the delivery cost on faith that the check would be delivered and he was to be paid back the rest of the check deliveery insurance and handleing fee, now to pay taxes he needs to offer a once said to be coming for free a fast turn around loan to pay the taxes in like manner I have promised imediate repayment he came up with it seemed for just being irritiated the clause that I had to buy an approval or permission letter that would get it all happening I have put up all the money available that is possible I have no debts though, it can be proven and he should trust me on the repayment of approx. 5, 000.00 U.S. dollars can you tax it after it is recieved or arrange to take it from the check I had heard it is not to be possible but I would imagine that it could be worked out with little effort, or maybe push the loan for me as a favor

• Tr
      17th of Mar, 2009
    Coca Cola - Coca Colas Additives
    Lebanon

This is a complaint about Food Additive 338 that Coca Cola for your enjoyments.

338 - Orthophosphoric acid can only be obtained pure in the crystalline state and slowly undergoes dehydration to diphosphoric acid. Crystalline phosphoric acid has a hydrogen-bonded layer structure in which each molecule is attached to 6 others. Impure phosphoric acid has its main application in fertilisers, and also in the synthesis of pure phosphoric acid. In turn pure phosphoric acid is used in food, detergents, pharmaceuticals and metal treatment (e.g. pickling, cleaning, rust-proofing, polishing). Car bodies and electrical appliances are all protected against rust and blistering by the presence of a phosphatised undercoat. Phosphoric acid is used in the production of activated carbon, and may be used in soft drinks to give a sour taste.
    Did you know that Phosphoric acid (338) is banned in organic food and drinks. Phosphoric acid is a highly acidic ingredient in cola drinks, used to offset the extreme sweetness. The way the kidneys excrete it is by bonding it with calcium taken from the bones, which can then leave the bones porous and brittle, and increase the risk of osteoporosis. A study, published in the Archives of Paediatric and Adolescent Medicine in 2000, showed that athletic teenage girls who consume cola drinks have been found to have five times the risk of bone fractures of those athletic girls who do not consume cola drinks. Acceptable Daily Intake: Up to 70 mg/kg body weight. Phosphoric acid and phosphates can normally be consumed by all religious groups, vegans and vegetarians. Although animal bones are mainly made up of phosphates, commercial phosphate is not made from bones. Think again about Coke and enjoy.

• Sm
      27th of Apr, 2009

Unathorized charges by this company were charged to my phone bill for 3 months before noticing the charges. My phone company was the one that made me aware of these charges. They are bill as email srv 87 OAN so did not question thinking this was part or taxes for my internet service. This company needs to be looked into immediately because in calling my neighbors, and other friends in area, they are also being charged. We do not look lightly at fraudulant billing in Wisconsin. I have also sent this to our local TV stations for their review.

27th of May, 2009
    Coca Cola - CUP
    Philippines

Please mind the cup of your soft drinks it is very hard to open. and sometimes it causes damages for bottle it self and that's harm for us as a consumer to see the fragment of glass while we are drinking your product..

Thank you!!

2520 Nicholasville Rd
    Lexington
    Kentucky
    Phone: 859-278-8481

While in the store shopping on July 12, 2009, there was a large black and white sign on the Coca Cola 12 packs advertising them for 3 for $10. I guessed it was an in-store promo. So I bought 3 12 packs. When I got home and checked my receipt, I saw where I had been charged $12 for the 3 12 packs. I called the store and the person I spoke with told me to bring in the receipt and they would take care of it. I went in today, July 13, 2009, and the lady there said I must be mistaken. Apparently since I called to complain, the sign I spoke of was removed from the cokes, so they refused to refund me the $2 extra I paid. I would not have bought the cokes there for 3 for $12 because I can get them cheaper elsewhere, but since I thought I was paying $10 for the 3, I went ahead and bought them. It was a clear case of false advertising. I am not happy about that. I will not go back and shop there unless I get a refund of the overage I paid. This has happened before at this store once before, but they did refund the amount of overage back then. This time they did not. So how does anyone know what they are paying there? Must we watch every item being rung up on the register so we don't get screwed?

22nd of Sep, 2009
    Diet Coca Cola - flat drinks
    coca cola
    8 lucas road seven hills
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0401978871

i broght a case of diet coca cola and every can in the box was flat i owuuld like i refund or somthing to make up for this

8th of Mar, 2010
    Coca - Cola - Not received order
    Mariana Marcolino
    Brazil

My name is Mariana Marcolino and I bought some plates and glasses from Coca-Cola last February 2nd.
    When UPS went to my home to deliver the products I was told that I had to pay for 2 invoices which numbers were: 1Z1X54506622273857 and 1Z1X54506622275177
    When I called Coca-Cola to see what was happening, they told me that the order had to be split in two boxes because there were too many products.
    The invoice of each box should describe only what there is inside of that. Instead, each invoice contains the whole order. So when those boxes arrived in Brazil the customs charged me the double I was supposed to pay.
    According to Brazilian laws I know I’m supposed to pay for some taxes, but in this case they are charging me the double because it is described in each invoice the same order twice. As you can see in the files attached.
    UPS told me that the correct value is R$810 (U$420) but now because of this duplicated order that Coca-Cola sent me and I HADN´T ORDER I have to pay R$1732 (U$920).
    Last week I called Coca-Cola again but has been really hard to solve the problem. Here in Brazil UPS cannot send me my products unless I pay the whole amount. I’ll not pay this amount because I don’t think this is fare.
    I just want to have my order with the correct description of the products I HAVE REALLY ORDERED because I have already paid for it. It has been 1 month since I have made my order at coca-colastore.com

• Et
      16th of May, 2010
    Coca Cola Volt Zero - empty cans
    Seattle
    Washington

I have been a big fan of coca cola products and ever since volt first came out I loved it my complaint is that two weeks ago I found two of the 12 cans of volt zero were empty one had a hole and the other no hole bet empty. Kind of disappointed on the quality control.

• Eg
      23rd of Sep, 2010
    Coca - Cola - Waist of my time and money to accumulate points to get a reward
    Coca-Cola
    coca-cola.com

Coca cola is running their clubzero rewards promotion. I have accumilated enough points to get my wife the spa voucher. I have redeemed my reward on the website and there was still spa vouchers left. It was on the 20th of September 2009. Now i see on the website the spa vouchers is sold out but i have nver received a call from the spa or from coca cola for the arrangements to go to the spa. Dont know what is happening. Maybe it was just a waist of my time and money to accumilate points to get a reward.

• Rb
    Coca Cola - against winning amount
    coca cola mobile draws
    United Kingdom

I want complete details about the company offering draws that is it true? Please send us the details with how will I recover the money that i winned in my mobil draw. I just received the winning mail in which written such that I was winned sum of 365000 pounds in coca cola mobile draw. I gave the responce to that mail but not got the further process details. Please send me the all required details to collect the wining prize amonut on [email protected]

• Rb
      6th of Oct, 2010

please gave me the required details as soon as possible about the procedure to collect the winning amount with contact details so i will contact personnaly for that

• Po
      6th of Oct, 2010

I'm sorry to tell you that this is a fake email scam going around that is not affiliated with Coca Cola.

16th of Oct, 2010
    Coca_cola Zero - Grain in the coca - cola zero
    salman
    Honk Kong
    Hong Kong

My complaine is this when i drink the coca - cola zero it has the grian in the drink i want to ask what's this? Please tell me the reason.

My name is salman

Email id teri. [email protected]

M from honk kong

• Pi
      29th of Nov, 2010
    Coca - Cola - Coca cola should look into their quality of the bottles reused
    Coca-Cola

My husband bought a 500ml Coke (glass returnable) at Mac's Superette in Kleinvlei, Eersteriver, Cape Town today. When he took a sip he felt something on his lip felt funny. When he looked at the bottle, the edge at the top was chipped. It just gave him a small cut on his lip, but if it was my son drinking from that bottle, he would not have noticed it, and it could have cut open his lip. Coca cola should look into their quality of the bottles reused.

21st of Apr, 2011
    Cocacocola Company - winning prize
    cocacola company

Dear sir
    please check the below mail and give a feed back details and authenticity .And what i have to do for getting it.
    with thanka and regards
    jagatjiban sahoo
    Attention Recipient, Your e-mail address have just won for you (£500, 000.00GBP) (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling) Open the attachment and fill the form carefully and reply for the security of your winning information. Congratulation from the board of directors (Coca Cola Company Plc Promotion United Kingdom) Once again congratulations. Your email address has brought to you this expected luck. Mrs. Jessie Taylor. Promo Online Coordinator.

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail Address
    please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to
    disqualification of this Award. Be Warned!!!
    Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages
    ASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)
    | Full Headers

23rd of May, 2011
    Coca Cola Foundation - fraudulant emails
    Dr. Iftekhar
    Pakistan

I have recieved an email providing me the good news of having won an enormouse amount in a lottery. It seems to be part of online frauds which is being carried out under the name of coca cola foundation. I suggest that the CCF should come out with a rebuttal and should absolve itself of this fraud.

• Da
      23rd of May, 2011
    Cocacola / Coke - THERE IS A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE
    COCACOLA
    Philippines

I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN THAT WE HAVE SEEN A MOLDS INSIDE THE BOTTLE OF YOUR PRODUCT, ESPECIALLY COKE, BUT WE DID NOT OPEN YET THE BOTTLE OF THE COKE.

19th of Jul, 2011
    Coca Cola Lottery - Got cheated
    coca cola
    United Kingdom

msg come to my phone no. win £700000 pound and then they also write me to pay 20, 800rs for claim money. is it true?