Coca Cola / complaint against distributor.

Singh More, Hatia, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Ranchi jharkhand, India Review updated:
Phone: 7209696024

To
Coca cola company
Head manger

Sub - complaint against your distributor.

Sir
I am not so happy to complaint against your distributor who is representative of your company for me as I am a vendor of your product. I have a shop in ranchi in area named singh more and I am selling your product from last 8 year and this is first time where I need to complaint against your people.
Distributor name - gayatri biz
Tin no.- [protected]
The scenario happened with me are as follow-
1. 31/05/2015 - your distributors labour misbehave with me and take away the supplied item on that day and distroyed the bill and same product were supplied to next shopkeeper.
2. next day your men came and taken the order but there were no supplied in my counter as others counter received the product.
3. after talking to distributer and one lady named as rupali told that there labour informed them that we were not making payment and misbehaved with him.
4. your company is rallying on a labours statement and on mine who are true represtetive of your company for a costumer are of no value.
5. I dont know the name of that labour but he is very rude and your distributor is also supporting him.
6. from last 8 year I am true vendor of your product as we didnt allow any other soft drink company to be sale from our counter.
7. today is going to be 5 day but no one has still even react on this matter from your organisation and your product has not been supplied to our counter where demand is high.

I'd really appriciate your help with this.
counter name - om communication, singh more, ranchi, jharkhand.
Regard
Sunita kumari
Ph. no. - [protected]
E-mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

Om
Jun 3, 2015

Comments

• Mr
      11th of Jul, 2015

Hi I use to work for the coca cola Company (MLP Distributer) nd the treatment we got the was so so bad it made me hate the Company, even now I still have contact with some of the guys who work the, MLPz are exploiting the workers!!