Club Velas Vallarta / Timeshare scam

Phone: 802-253-7126
November 2007-timeshare presentation with the added enticement of free extra weeks that will be rented for you by Sierra rentals in Nevada[$600 fee]. Chris Rogers[manager] and his cohort[jerry Ey] made the pitch-too good to be true. I could go on and on and say the same as everyelse. But I am adding something--I have been in contact with the Attorney General and the FBI--they suggest that everyone contact their local FBI office and file a complaint. We may not get our money back, but may prevent others from being scammed. I too agree that the only way to recoop our loses is to institute a class action lawsuit against Velas--so someone must have the legal mind to help us

D  28th of Feb, 2010 by
I cant believe all of these comments! All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Greed which is one of the seven deadly sins is why you purchased, How can you believe such a lie. I dont know you but you really shouldnt be mad. Why? Because you purchased for vacations and nopt for investment, who do you think you are ?? I hope you learned your lesson. And as for the FBI they have alot more important things to work on than educating you on investments.
N  14th of Dec, 2016 by
Kenneth Kaplan, we are interested in being added to your class action lawsuit against Velas Vallarta, Ken Waller and Johnny Noe, since we have had similar circumstances to many. We just recently looked up Velas to see if there were any complaints and found yours. Please contact us at the following email: Lrusscampo@triad.rr.com. Look forward to hearing from you, Russ and Linda Campo - North Carolina PS: we tried to contact the AG in Burlington, VT, but they were not familiar with the case.