ClickInks.com / Cannot get refund for non-delivered item!

Laser cartridge ordered 1/13/07. Paid with PayPal. After several weeks, no cartridge. Called 800 number and was told that it was on backorder and would be sent. Waited a few more weeks. Called and was told that it would be mailed the next day. Waited a few more weeks and called and was told that it would be mailed. On 3/2/07 I canceled the order and have been waiting for a refund ever since. Each time I call I am told that the refund will either be posted in 7 to 10 days or today, depending on who I talked to at the time. I have sent several emails and left several phone messages, none of which have EVER been returned. On 3/29 I was told that the refund would be posted in 24 hours. If not, I am contacting PayPal. There is a total lack of customer service at ClickInks.com.

Comments

3rd of Dec, 2007

Sounds like a completely different company than what I dealt with. Great product! Great Service! Decent shipping.

• At
      19th of Dec, 2007

Customer service is non-responsive and non-existent. Terrible company, avoid them if you can!

• Gl
      24th of Mar, 2008

We have ordered from clickinks in the past with no problem, however, this last time we ordered has convinced us to never give them our business again. We ordered our product on February 13, 2008. The next day, they sent an email stating our order was on back order. Okay, fine...it shouldn't be too long. Well, here it is March 24th, and despite numerous attempts to contact them via email and telephone, we have still never been able to get through or get an email response. Maybe that's no big deal, except that they helped themselves to payment via my checking account on February 15th! I called national 411 directory and they didn't even have a listing for Clickinks. The customer service recorded message just repeats itself. After hearing the guy recorded message, a woman's recorded voice comes on and says "are you there?" two times. Then it disconnects the call automatically. This has happened two times that I've gotten the"lady" voice. I finally realized that my bank might be able to help me. They actually helped me file a claim, and will put the money paid to clickinks back in my account. So yay for the bank. But Clickinks lost some once faithful customers. I'm already shopping elsewhere.

• Mo
      25th of Mar, 2008

I was a satisfied customer of clickink.com, totally dissatisfied now, and my situation is exactly the same, including dates, as Gloria's:

• Al
      3rd of Apr, 2008

Placed order on Feb 2nd credit card was charged, ink was on back order will be sent by the middle of March. It's now April 3rd, nothing. Called customer service, after being on hold for an hour I was told my order had been shipped that day. A week later still nothing, called again, on hold for an hour when phone was finally answered and I inquired about my order I was disconnected. Called back, on hold another hour, this time I was told the back order was in and would be shipped in 48 hours. Not holding my breath. Won't do business with them again.

• Xm
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ordered 3 black and 3 color cartridges from them. Immediately got an email regarding back order. On the 15th of July, I received the 3 black. So I tried to contact them with no avail. Until! I received an email from a man named Jeff. Saying the cartridges had been shipped and supplied me a tracking number. That tracking number was for the 3 black that I received on the 15th. So I think they are gonna play me and try and say they sent them. With regards to that, I have the weight of the box, picture of the box and the contents showing that 3 more cartridge boxes won't fit. And will be putting together of a list of people who have also been ripped off. If any of you would like to participate in this endeavor feel free to send me an email so I am able to put together a report and send it to ICU division and their local government. If the total of everyones loss is more then $1000 dollars, the law can get involved. But we can't do it until I get statements from you all.

Thanks, lets nail these frauds.