Clicinks.com / Fraudulent company!

1 107 Commerce StreetLake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-706-4657

I ordered $50 worth of ink cartridges on their website after price checking several other sites. They were competitive and offered free shipping over $50 so I placed my order. Within 2 days my card was charged the full amount and then I received an email saying the product was backordered and I would be notified as soon as the shipment left the building. It has been 2 weeks and I have been calling and emailing them with no luck. The phone keeps ringing with no answer and the other number has been disconnected. All of my emails come back undeliverable. I had my bank stop payment and they are now investigating with authorities.

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH CLICKINKS.COM.

Comments

• La
      26th of Feb, 2015

Hello I placed an order as well from Click inks about three months ago. I did receive my ink but when it came they sent me the old model ink for my HP printer which I could not use. So I called them and they told me that my jnk was also on back order which it will take another three months to get the replacement ink. I'm never going to order from them ever again! Please take my advice, do not order from this company!