Clearwire / por service/cancellation tactics
Buyer Beware. Once you enter into a Clear Channel TOS agreement, you will not be let out without cancellation fees no matter how bad your service is or how many times you call them. They will offer up a million excuses and blame the problem on YOU even though the problem is "clearly" theirs.
It won't matter how well you state your case or who you talk to at Clear. They will not let you out without charging you $$$$. It only adds insult to injury and you will be furious that you ever did business with this company. After more than 1 hour on the phone with customer service and being bounced back and forth more than a ping-pong ball, we finally spoke with Rachel, CS# 45160. Not only was she not helpful or understanding, she was outright rude with a stick-it-to you attitude.
After paying on time for the service for over 10 months, the modem never received a signal stronger than 1-2 bars which equates to very slow service. After multiple calls to customer service, including visits to the Clear Channel stores to explain and complain, nothing changed and no improvements. It is also notable that none of these calls or visits were “noted” in the customer file when you call to cancel.
You will have to call your credit card company, explain the entire problem all over again and hope they reverse the charges. Clear Channel is bordering on being a scam company with these types of hardball, take no responsibility tactics with consumers.
The only thing worse than the service is trying to cancel it!
More Clearwire Complaints & Reviews
- Clearwire - Cheating customers! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire believes World Of Warcraft is abuse of their system! 
- Clearwire - Clearwire Deceptive Practice 
- Clearwire - Won't cancel service and submits us to debt collector 
- Clearwire - refund of activation fee 
- Clearwire - Phone & Internet service
- Clearwire - Really bad service 
- Clearwire - Fraud 
- Clearwire / Clear - Broken Modem- they don't care
- Clearwire Internet - Authorized charges to a card not on file and refuses to refund me after I cancelled and sent equipment back