ClarinsCruel and uncalled for employee treatment

When one thinks of CLARINS, one thinks about their cosmetics and who uses them, mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers, grand daughters. One would think that a company whose clients are mostly female, said company would be in tune with fairness to the female population as consumers, mothers, or employees. TRULY THIS IS ANTYHING BUT THEIR FOCUS!!
If anything, CLARINS, as a company, is extremely insensitive to the female population's roles in life and needs. The company is focused only on the revenue. Lacking in the skills to focus on the population that supports them and treats employees, who make them MILLIONS, with such insensitivity that it is of extreme concern.
Think twice before purchasing a CLARINS product and what it is they promote: unkind, rudeness, insensitivity, violating FMLA, extreme harshness, disrespect of female employees, and just truly plain ignorance of the female populations needs, the primary consumers to whom they market their products too.
If CLARINS, ever posted an ad with a picture of a mother and child, knowing the company from personal experience, I would vomit on the spot. The are clueless about the nature of a relationship of that magnitude!! WALK AWAY FROM THE COUNTERS LADIES, and save your purchase for a company more attuned to who you are, your needs, and what your about!!!

• Rebecca Sian Todd's Response, Jan 27, 2017

I have been buying this product for years and it's brilliant! But last night I put it on and a small shard of glass in the cream cut my face. Fortunately I was at the bottom of the jar and not at the beginning because I would be too afraid to carry on using it.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Miss Rebecca Todd

Te
Oct 07, 2013

Comments

Sep 10, 2018
    Clarins - Synthetic Uniforms
    Canada

Not only is it bad for health and skin but it is also looking cheap and 70's.
    There is a new policy to even have nylon socks, something that was done in the 60's. All that is a problem to many women who are allergic to synthetic materials. It is also unbelievable that such a successful corporation wants to save on the uniforms for their employees.

• Re
      Nov 12, 2018
    Clarins - Clarins hydra quench cream
    United Kingdom

Please look at the previous complaint I have submitted today.
    I have just examined the jar and there is a hairline crack in the glass. This is obviously how the thin shard of glass got into the cream and then cut my face.

I have kept the jar in case you need to see it.

Regards

Miss Rebecca Sian Todd

Aug 19, 2019
    Clarins - Wrong product recomended
    South Africa

Went to woolworths menllyn looking for foundation.. But m disappointed that the lady who assisted me gave me wrong type of foundation for my skin type.. Now m frustrated with sumthing that does not suit my expectations the painful part is my R500 went down the drain