City Of Tshwane / metres not serviced and incorrect billing
I have had an electricty bill of 0.00 for 3months and I did complain about it. The council then decided to instal a new one and gave me a bill of R4700.00. First of all how did they do thier billing and why should I be responsible for thier mess? this incindent happened last year and now they give me this bill. I assume that they have used the new tariffs for last years billing
My normal electricity bill for last year was about R300-R400 mathematically this does not make sence.
I am sick of been bullied by the Government!
More City Of Tshwane Complaints & Reviews
- City Of Tshwane - account over charging 
- City Of Tshwane - miscellaneous charges on account bill 
- City Of Tshwane - refund from municipality 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity account 
- City Of Tshwane - electricity bill 
- City Of Tshwane - accounts not being issued and then final demand and service levies are being issued
- City Of Tshwane - power outage
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - license department
- City Of Tshwane - electricity
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality - bad service - not replacing a broken electricity meter