CitiMortgage / customer service complaint

1 Parker, CO, United States

CitiMortgage is reporting an address to the credit agency - Transunion. I never had a mortgage with this address of 19402 E Main Street. Each time Transunion removes the address, CitiMortgage continue to report the address to Transunion who is required to place it back on my credit report. I sent a request to CitiMortgage Attn: Credit Dispute with the required information and requested them to correct this issue on Feb 11th. I have yet to hear back from CitiMortgage that this has been taken care. I called CitiMortgage Customer Service and spoke with Michael. Michael stated he could not help me. He could not check if the fax was receive or if they are working on resolving it. He could not give me a phone number to call Disputes myself and confirm. I asked for a supervisor and he stated he is the supervisor and no one is higher than him. Obviously this is false and he is told to say this, as the highest manager for Customer Service there would not be answering these calls. I asked for his name and he gave me "Michael". He refused to give me his last name. I believe Michael was putting up a roadblock at this time and doubt seriously that Michael is his name.

I think this is pour "Customer Service". I can't believe CitiMortgage does not have an avenue to follow up on dispute requests. I also can't believe your company is instructing your employees to block consumers from getting information. This issue I reported is clearly CitiMortgage error. You obviously are using my SS# for another client of yours and probably not reporting payment information to credit agencies for their report.

The Federal Government requires to you provide information to the consumer. Your Notice of error https://www.citimortgage.com/Mortgage/pdf/NOE_RFI_or_QWR.pdf also states you are require to provide updates. However, you do not provided updates, and block consumers from getting update. My next step will be Consumer Affairs and then onward unless someone confirms you have my request to correct this error and give me a date on when this is expected to be corrected.

I can be reached at [protected] or [email protected]