Citifinancial Retail Services / Payments agreement not being honored
Stay away from any company that uses citifinancial retail services for their financing. They are scammers, liar, and not trustworthy. I set up a recurring payment plan with them on 12/11/09 & changed my due date from the 21 of the month to the 2nd of the month. My current month statement shows that my minimum payment due is $194 and that I was assessed late fees for a payment that was automatically drafted from my checking account on 02/01/10 (Which is the day that the payment posted). Now is shows the payment due date is 03/04/10. With the $39 late fee, the 2 weeks to compensate them for the due date change my account balance is going up and not down. This is the only time I have financed through them and will never do it again.
More Citifinancial Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan