Christina CosmeticsTerrible Company

This company is unbelievably bad. This product is a good idea in theory but looks caked on. Then they won't let you return this snake oil even if it is unused.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Camarillo, CAI got into a dispute with Visa about it. Only order this product if you are looking to set money on fire, be aggravated and look overly made up while doing this. I have nothing good to say about this company or their product. Good riddance!

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 09, 2012

They charged mycard five times. It said two payments of 19.99. Now i have tofight with those thieves

May 10, 2012

i love the look that it gI'ves me maybe try using a Lil less on your face. I've been with this company for a long time and all my girlfriends and family use it as well just need to ask questions and watch the video I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! its the best I've ever used and I've tried other minerals and nothing comes close to Christina's

• Ju
      Feb 21, 2015

OMG! Did I make a bad decision to order Christina's product? I have ordered thier product by phone after watching their TV commercials. I have not talked to the real person but just the machine with my orders. I expidite the delivery by adding more money for the shipment. It says I will recieve it in 2 business days. Two days has passed and did not recieved the product yet. They've already taken the money in my dbit account. I went online to check if I could at least e-mail them, but there is no way I could do it. Custumer service only serve for orders but not concerned questions from customers. I guess this is only the only way I couold get their attention. I read the comments and it is scary. Hope their experience will not happened to me.