Children's Place / return with receipt and tags
I went in to Children's place in Miami, FL on Flagler Street on 12/24/17. I took some shoes and a head band for exchange with receipt and tags. They stated because of store policies they were unable to exchange my purchases because it was passed the date of return. I wasn't asking for my money back simply just an exchange for bigger shoes (because they were too small on my daughter). The cashier was very unhelpful, like she had no idea what to say because she was afraid to say the wrong thing, then I asked for the manager and she shrugged her shoulders and said "sorry" can't do anything.
That's so wrong to treat any costumer that way. I worked in costumer service for many years and was always taught try and make sure the costumer leaves happy and to always find a solution, obviously Children's Place has a different idea and "policies". Very disappointed at Children's Place and the unhelpful staff.
Updated by Ivonne S, Dec 27, 2017
Update on my compliant!
I had a children's place rep contact me and they gave me $25 in Children's Place reward points to use for a bigger size on the shoes. Now that's COSTUMER SERVICE!
Thank you Chris!
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card 
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived 
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- The Childrens Place - lousy exchange policy 
- Children's Place - Online orders and in store pick-up
- The Children's Place - did not receive items I ordered or a refund its been two weeks
- Children's Place - exchange policy
- Children's Place - store in north dartmouth ma 
- Children's Place - customer service