Chicago Tribune / no delivery for 6 days
My account #[protected] - - service report #[protected]#
Patricia O'Connor, 6565 N. Green Bay #206, Glendale WI [protected]
I have not had my Tribune delivered for the past 6 days. I have used the automated system, talked to customer service, and e-mailed them. I keep being told that they will fix this, get me the back issues and make sure this doesn't happen again - and I should read the paper on line. If I wanted to get the news on line I wouldn't pay money for the Tribune. There are plenty of free ways to get the news on line. I want a newspaper!
I have had a subscription for over 40 years while I have lived in 5 different states and I have never had a problem like this. Why is it so difficult to resolve? I was told it was escalated to an Operation's Manager - but this morning - again - no paper.
I want my Sunday paper delivered - not a credit - and I want my paper every day.
More Chicago Tribune Complaints & Reviews
- Chicago Tribune Local Values Flyer - stop delivery - I do not want it 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery problem 
- Chicago Tribune - newspaper delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery/customer service 
- Chicago Tribune - tv guide switch 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery
- Chicago Tribune - red plum
- Chicago Tribune - content of newspaper
- Chicago Tribune - deliveries of the tribune in stores in the burbank/ bridgeview area
- Chicago Tribune - missing part or parts of paper