Chicago Tribune / naperville sun subscription
Around the beginning of 2018, I paid for one year, 52 weeks, subscription for the Naperville Sun.. Early August, I was informed my subscription ends the end of August and I needed to pay more. This amounts to a 50% increase over 8 months over the agreed upon price. The only offer, was 15% off the current price to continue. If like the last one, maybe for a week if that. I'd call this FRAUD. Unfortunately I didn't see the point of keeping a copy of the original nor is it cost effective to pursue a legal claim.
After two months, I'm still waiting to see the first of a two year subscription of Chicago from the same publisher. I may need to file a claim with my credit card for another RIP off.
More Chicago Tribune Complaints & Reviews
- Chicago Tribune Local Values Flyer - stop delivery - I do not want it 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery problem 
- Chicago Tribune - newspaper delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery/customer service 
- Chicago Tribune - tv guide switch 
- Chicago Tribune - missing part or parts of paper
- Chicago Tribune - paper not delivered or very late in day
- Chicago Tribune - delivery
- Chicago Tribune - subscription service is very scammy
- Chicago Tribune - coverage of college football in the sunday morning tribune