CheapTrips.com / Fraudulent advertising
Contacted via phone and during the course of the sales pitch was told I would receive four free titckets for travel.
Upon receipt of the tickets, the only way the tickest could be used was if I also purchased a hotel package from a list of their choosing.
The date of my contact and payment to them for membership was 5 Nov 2008. i received the material for cheaptrip on or about 4 Dec 2008. After opening the mail on or about 8 Dec 2008, the above information was discovered. I contacted Cheap Trips via phone and informed them I was npt happy with their product. I was informed that I must write a letter requesting a refund on the account. I was then informewd since my membership became effective on 5 Nov 2008, I would not be able to receive a refund. I then informed them i would be contacting my States Attorney that they were operating a scam. I was told directly i would not receiving a refund because it was beyond the 30 day refund period. I was susequently informed to do what I want I wished
More CheapTrips.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapTrips.com - Cheap Trips is a Scam! 
- CheapTrips.com - VIP Membership 
- CheapTrips.com - Scam - Thieves by Phone 
- CheapTrips.com - daily phone messages left on home phone 
- CheapTrips.com - scam, excess phone calls 
- CheapTrips.com - fraud 
- CheapTrips.com - false ads
- CheapTrips.com - Fraudelant Information 
- CheapTrips.com - FAILURE TO REIMBURSE 
- CheapTrips.com - THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS