Charter Communications / bad customer service, bad picture quality!
Charter cable have bad service both in picture quality and customer service. We are switching from Direct TV to Charter Cable because they were offering the Cable TV, Internet and Phone service bundle. It's cheaper by $10.00 from our previous providers combined. Very bad decision. First, when they installed, they used Direct TV's existing cable that goes inside our house and to the TVs. After installation, the picture quality was so bad and the internet was not working. We waited for some days for it to improve and start working properly, no luck. They sent another technician to look into the problem, he got the internet working but the picture quality was still bad. He said it's their line, so wait for few more days for it to improve--We are not willing to wait few more days to get results! We were okay with Direct TV if not for that $10.00! So we called to get it disconnected. The rep specifically said that they will put back out Direct TV service but when the technician came he said his instructions was to just pick-up the box and modem. He cannot reconnect Direct TV because it is not their service. I totally understand, but we were promised something that they cannot do! We would have understood if it was explained properly in the first place. I hate Charter!!!
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet
- Charter Communications - internet, phone, and tv. deception and price hiking