Charter College / lack of proper education, failure to assist in helping students attaining the job in the chosen career.

I attended Charter College for almost three years. I was told that upon graduation I would be CCNA qualified and ready to take the exam. This and a whole alphabet soup of certifications would certainly land me a choice job in the chosen career. This is what was told to me.
I spent three years attending this school. I am over sixty thousand in debt for a degree that no one honors. Career placements helps you find a job alright... part time for minimum wage. Then they wash their hands of you.
I am looking into finding a lawyer to fight in a case of litigation. This college must be shut down...

• Updated by Honor student of nothing, May 10, 2017

I wonder Brandi A at the audacity that you so openly display toward the students and former students. Have you yourself even attempted to help resolve some of these issues. Or will you just tout the lines your masters quote. The person and or persons working your much vaunted Career Services lack the imagination, passion or capabilities needed for said position. After having dealt with Career Services on the two times after my graduation, I walked away from those meeting with the same feeling that there was a foreign material stuck on the bottom of my shoe reminisce of something dropped from a worm infested, disease ridden cancer laced dog. You know the kind I'm talking about.. .. .. the one where you think it is best if you are better off throwing the shoe away. That is the same feeling I get when dealing with Career Services. THEY DO NOTHING FOR THE STUDENTS AND FORMER STUDENTS !!!

Ho
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Br
      10th of May, 2017

Hi Honor student of nothing,
    Graduating with honors, which we assume you did based upon your username, is a wonderful achievement, one that you should be proud of – we sure are. In regards to your job placement, we’re sorry you were not satisfied with the position you obtained after graduation. However, our Career Services Team is happy to assist our graduates regardless if they graduated 5 days ago or 5 years ago, so please feel free to reach out to your campus for assistance with your job search. Additionally, our staff is happy to address any other concerns you may have regarding your experiences and the certification you obtained.
    Regards,
    Brandi, Charter College

• Ho
      12th of May, 2017

@Brandi A I got a better idea, miss Brandi A. why don't I go down to the lawyers office and see how much of a litigation case I have against your Charter College. It would certainly bring the college out in the open and shed some light on that viperous den of snakes that infest the management running it. At least the public would get full notice the way Charter College is operated. I would expect student enlistment would drop a good 50% of a already lackluster organization. Of course that might just shut down the whole college system. The bad news alone would be enough to get the government to investigate all of the schools. What do you think about that?