Channel 7 / saturday morning television

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

On a usual Saturday morning my children wake up at 6am and start watching My friends Tigger & Pooh, Handy Manny then Saturday Disney and to my disgust this morning after handy manny had finished we were advised that Saturday Disney's timeslot has been change to 9am due to Sunrise being on. Not sure if you are aware but children do not watch Sunrise, not even i an adult watches sunrise. Saturday morning was the only morning we could wake up and not have to watch news, and watch something fun like saturday disney. For Saturday disney to start at 9am, this does not suit many families, there are dance classes, swimming lessons, little athletics and many more classes parents take there children to on a saturday morning as work comittments do not allow for us to do these during the week. So now unfortunatly my children will have to miss out on their favorite show...Thanks channel 7 you have done it again...I guess we will just have to switch over to the abc or channel 10 as they tend to market for children...not happy!!!

Comments

• Br
      12th of Feb, 2010

Why have you put sunrise on a saturday morning!!!
    It is the only day that on channel 7 you don't need to watch it.
    Who wants to watch sunrise everyday of the week.
    Honestly its not the best show - it doesn't cater for everyone
    Change back to making channel 7 for everyone
    Children wake up early NOT at 9 and do not want to sit through hours of boring sunrise.
    BRING BACK SATURDAY DISNEY.

• Su
      13th of Feb, 2010

I agree its very poor of Channel Seven to do this. Im sick of Sunrise. I think 6 days is enough without having it on Saturday as well. I am beginning to think its time to switch away to another channel. Seven you dont seem to care about your veiwers verymuch.