Channel 7 / midday movie

1 Brisbane Metro Area, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Come on channel 7...out of all the movies ever made you have to keep repeating the midday movies? I work nightshift so the midday movie is something I look forward to..yet, like today, it's a repeat x2!!! NOT IMPRESSED

Oz
Jun 19, 2013

Comments

• Wh
      26th of May, 2014

I work afternoon shift and also look forward to sitting with lunch and a cuppa & the midday movie (which seems be extinct ) b4 work.
    Today, House Rules encore ? The other day some abbey show? Why do we have to watch the same day and night. Give us a break . What's happened to midday movie, Sunday night Movies?Yes and if we are blessed with a MOVIE it's either the 10th rerun or one that has been pulled out of the trash. I normally put on ABC 24 news at least it is watchable.

8th of Mar, 2015

I was enjoying the midday movie today when the screen went black for nearly 10 minutes. When the channel was up and running again I was annoyed to find that movie was not on. There was just over half an hour left of it but instead a performance on the American Today show was on and once that was over Border Security started. What happened to the movie???????? I hope it will be replayed tomorrow since we didn't get to see it all.