Channel 7 / tv programming

1 Australia Review updated:

Ok, I don't want to write much, but I will write something. I am a fan of the show 'Ugly Betty'. I was getting really into it until the Australian Open happened. I love the Australian Open, however, I thought that the show will come back again. It hasn't!!! What I would like to know is why did channel 7 remove this show!!! BRING BACK UGLY BETTY!!!

An

Phone: 07 40923363

Impossible to view TV channel 7 and 7Two from mareeba

• Li
      15th of May, 2010

was watching the movie and was verry upset to find that you cut poarts out of it if you are going to show a movie then at least show the whole movie the movie was Independence Day

• Li
      15th of May, 2010

tonight i sat back to watch Independence Day and was verry upset to find that you cut parts out of the movie if you are going to show a movie than at least show the full movie

28th of Jan, 2015

Your closed caption is really terrible and I feel your station really do not care, it has gone on for so long.

• Ke
      1st of May, 2016

Andrew O'Keeffe is not the right person to host this show. His abuse and talking over the top of guests he doesn't agree with is offensive. He should never be in a position of hooting a s show with news commentary.
    This ignorant behaviour is now weekly, unfortunately., Channel 7 you heavenliest me and other viewers l know to Channel 9l

• Ke
      3rd of May, 2016

Weekend sunrise

• Th
      6th of Oct, 2016

Very disappointed with how far behind Channel 7 is with the seasons of Once Upon a Time. In the USA they are on Season 6. It is a high rating show and I don't understand why its not on when Swamp people and trucking shows take precedence. If you don't want to show it, give the rights to another channel who will show it. Because you have the rights we can't even buy it on video.