Channel 7 / funeral adds

3 Australia Review updated:

Funeral adds...Family members watching a movie trying to forget for a while they have a relative dying from some disease have these adds rammed down their throats 5 or 6 times in half an hour, have sum consideration for the suffering!

• Perthguy72's Response, Jul 23, 2018

Once offloaded in siberia place them on a train to the edge of the globe please push them off. Thankyou channel 7.

G

Comments

4th of Jan, 2009

You're right, the TV should've known how hurtful it was being.
    That's silly.
    You're silly.

Seriously, if you didn't want to hear it, you could've changed the channel.

• Ly
      17th of Feb, 2009

ATTENTION!! To the Chief Programmer of the 5pm slot weekdays.
    We have a one off request we would like ask of you.

PLEASE? TAKE M.A.S.H. OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL - or at least give it a ten year break, rather than just a Xmas holiday! GRR!

We honestly thought our luck had changed before Xmas you replaced it with “Home Improvement”! At least we haven’t seen every episode 48273653 times!

We could NOT believe our eyes when before Xmas we flicked across and discovered IT WAS THE FINAL EPISODE!!
    The next day, we stayed with seven and waited impatiently to see what we were in for…we nearly died when YOU STARTED IT FROM THE FIRST EPISODE AGAIN!? Nooooo!
    Are you joking? Is there NOTHING else to put on?
    Even “A Country Practice” repeats would have been better!!
    You lost us for the entire week and not just for that time slot.
    You insulted our intelligence and we have been fair by not complaining until now…or so AND NOW ITS BACK LIKE A STUPID GHOST with seven choosing to repeat the whole bloody boring show again! NOOO! It is sexist, politically incorrect, NOT FUNNY, and a complete smack in the face to all of the men and women who are risking (and losing) their lives RIGHT NOW all over the world!

I am from one of too many families who have to live with sons/daughter/friends/relatives at war. We don’t want to see War made light of at all, let alone in a ‘family friendly” timeslot!
    Please remove it once and for all for so many reasons and replace it with something UPLIFTING… NOW! We have ALL seen enough tragedy this year already, don’t you think???
    By the way, have you asked any VIETNAM or KOREAN Vets if they get a laugh out of this show? Sadly I know the answer through personal experience.

You are our favourite channel and apart from the ridiculous amount of ads in every single show (ok yes 7HD do seem to at least gives a little thought as to ad placement and yes I l know you have to pay for the shows) I bet MASH timeslots are cheap! haha

PLEASE TAKE MASH OFF THE AIR NOW! WE HATED IT THE FIRST, SECOND AND SEVENTH TIMES AROUND SO THIS IS LIKE TORTURE!

People say “well you don’t have to watch it” No, we don’t but…how many times can you handle people changing to another network due to ONE SHOW?
    The sad thing is we did simply change the channel.
    How many people are doing this at that time I wonder? You MUST be losing viewers by the droves by doing this. NONE of our friends like it... our Parents hate it...and as for kids...do you think they need another war show...let alone a dated/sexist one?
    R.I.P. M.A.S.H. you have had your day.
    Help us to remain your loyal viewers, and allow us to help you keep your viewers by this one simple change in a timeslot.
    As you will find out (if you check) I am not one of those people who EVER complain…to any media...this is a first for me…yes, I am THAT angry.
    Come on 7 TRY to move with the times...
    AT LEAST LOSE MASH!
    Lyn and Kim Challands
    lynchallands@hotmail.com
    Mount Evelyn, Victoria 3796

• Ha
      2nd of Jun, 2014

I would love to see something else in that slot! I can not believe it is rammed down our throats like that. Please, please put it on about 3AM, then those people that don't mind seeing it for the zillionth time, can still watch it!

• Gr
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - 7mate
    Kallangur
    Queensland
    Australia

Why would you put on ultimate factories when you havent put on a afl game on sunday it is the australian sport . Just because its not a qld team . Absolute joke no wonder every ones goes to foxtel
    Why should i have to watch crappy amerian programs

• Pe
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - House Rules
    Cannington
    Australia

Id like channel 7 to send mel & dave on a one way trip to siberia and make sure to burn their passports. Thankyou.

• Ta
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Spam/subliminal messaging during movie screening
    Australia

I am not sure if you are aware but Harvey Norman ads are border line subliminal messaging, on Chanel 7mate, which as far as I am aware isn't exactly legal, also it is considered spam, which, like email spam will get people switching to watch another chanel

• De
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Marvel's Agents of shield screening time
    Australia

Why is Marvel's Agents of Shield on so late ?
    It used to be shown at 7.30 pm, now it's at around 10.30 pm on 7flix.
    Now I have to record it and watch it later.
    Please consider the fans of this show.
    ...

• Wo
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - add. for apps during commonwealth games
    Australia

Young girl watching hockey on her phone, adult also likes hockey. Adult takes phone from young girl and tells her to go outside and play. This is a perfect example of an adult bullying a child. A practise which we are trying to stamp out.

• Ab
    Channel 7 - Timing
    Australia

Every time I want to recorded a program... you channel 7 need to put the finish timing right, if you can't? Then get rid of the unnecessary ads!!! I'm sick of missing the last 10-15 mins ending bit...like House Rules...people are really tired of adverts...it's all about greed...money

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Midday movie instead of house rules.
    Cairns
    Queensland
    Australia

I think it is terrible that channel 7 put house rules on at midday instead of a movie, there are a lot of people that look forward to the midday movie each day, elderly, disabled and people who can't get out of the house. If people want to watch house rules they can watch it at night or 7 plus, witch doesn't have movies on as yet.

Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Ad placement
    Australia

Watching The lab rats with my 9yr old and ads for dating websites are on???!!???
    So inappropriate.
    Please clarify your as placement policy.

• Sh
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Winter Paralympic Coverage
    Perth
    Australia

So very disappointed in the lack of coverage of the Winter Paralympics. After watching the Winter Olympics & enjoying, thought with the amount of publicity of how Channel 7 have it all was anticipating the same coverage. This is shameful & discriminative of you.
    You may not be proud of our Australians with disabilities but I am!

• Ba
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - AFL Eagles game 1st April
    Dianella
    Australia

Why are you having a delayed telecast of the Eagles and Bulldogs game. You are pathetic you put on rubbish programs when we could be watching AFL. Wake up. No wonder we watch Netflix. Barry Fraser 0419463254

• Ol
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Seven coverage of the Commonwealth Games
    Richmond
    New South Wales
    Australia

Please ask your commentators and in particular Jim Wilson. to stop using the phrase "the old enemy". It is deeply offensive to Australians of British birth.
    It only really enforces my belief in the Australian inferiority complex with regard to Britain. I want to be a proud Australian but I struggle in the face of such bigotry.

• Ju
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - That’s My Boy movie on Chanel 7
    Etty Bay
    Australia

The opening scene of the movie glorified the sexual abuse of a child by a teacher. Humour derived from sexual abuse of children is repugnant.
    Please reconsider screening such trash.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Commentary Olympic Games
    Australia

Women's Aerial commentator really needs a talking to .
    It's not all about her ( as we keep seeming to hear ) more importantly however the racial comment re the Chinese ladies tonight was absolutely disgraceful.
    So disappointed to hear this mind set in 2018 !

• Ri
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Basil commentating at AO tennis
    Perth
    Australia

Could you please cease commentary by Basil. I am sure he is a lovely guy, but he knows nothing about tennis and he is spoiling our viewing experience. He is re-hashing the obvious - you could greatly enhance your coverage by leaving it to the experts
    Thank you!

• Ca
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Advertising during the Winter Olympic broadcast
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

I am deeply disappointed that advertising showing explicit sex scenes is being shown during the Olympic broadcast between 6:30 and 7pm - a time that in my home is peak family viewing time. (The program being promoted is Mrs Grey) I would have thought that Channel 7 would not partake in the sexualisation of our children.

• Mi
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - all channel 7 channels. inc 7 flix 7mate and channel 7
    Clarkson
    Australia

I live in Yanchep golf estate perth western australia. Ever since building our home 2 years ago we very rarely are able to get any channels. We get all the other free to air just no channel 7. Is there a way you could boost the reception up here as it feels like im living in the dark ages rather then perth metro.

• As
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Seven West Media / Channel 7 - Ultratune advertisements
    ultratune.com.au

The Ultratune ads are highly offensive and do not comply with the AANA code of ethics- where advertising material should not use sexual appeal in an exploitative and derogatory way against a group of people - in this case women.
    This is extremely sexist and suggests women are completely stupid. You have lost me as a viewer.