Chadwicks / Refund credit for 117.96

300 CONSTITUTION DR, Taunton, MA, United States Review updated:

Order# c000494008, dated 8-9-2011; returned merchandise on [protected]; chadwicks received on [protected]. I called on [protected], spoke with Christopher, he explained the sale to distinstic apperal, showing a credit due to me for $117.96. Spoke with ms. Aviance on 12.20.11, on [protected] spoke with ms. Maehand, she transferred to ms. Aviance, she said credit at warehouse for $117.96 and a merchandise credit would sent out in 7-10 business days, by march 25th. Never received this credit. I called back on 4-1-2012 spoke with ms. Lakisha, she also stated warehouse credit would be sent only in 5 nusiness 5 days for $117.96, should have it by 4-9-2012, never received my credit. Can you help me get my warehouse credit issued?

Comments

• Ci
      21st of Apr, 2012

Peter, Lane Bryant is the store that sells fat clothes. I've had issues with Chadwicks and Metrostyle too. i just spoke with a nice manager named Dana and she calmly told me I would be getting a credit on my account in 3-5 business days. Let's see what happens this time. Otherwise I am closing my accounts with these idiots and never doing business with them again!