CenterForLegalHelp.com / Terrible service

I used centerforlegalhelp.com to help me file for divorce. It was all done over the phone and e mail. I did what they told me and filed the papers. They were returned to me by the judge because they weren't filled out right and forms were missing. I called the company and they did say they would help me fix it. The guy that helped me called but while I was talking to him he was very rude and yelled at me and called me a ***. All I was doing was trying to go over the papers with him to make sure they were done right this time. I would advise not to use this company as they are expensive and don't treat their customers well and do a poor job.

Va

Comments

• St
      13th of Feb, 2009

Dear Readers, I was recently told about this website and listing about our company on this site. This message is to alert you of fraud that is being committed against our company by our competition. The idea behind https://www.complaintsboard.com is good but it is flawed because anyone that would like to make a statement, including your competition can do so without any prove of the identity of the source.

Please see our A rating at the BBB.org http://www.santabarbara.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92003151

In addition, you will see that these "complaints" are not real, but fakes from our competitors, by examining the style of writing and almost exact same text. Also, what company could even be in business let alone have a great rating at the better business bureau if its staff yelled or swore at clients!

This what is list by the BBB for our company: "-A, An excellent rating. A company with this rating may not rate higher because of a greater number of rate-lowering factors, but we do not consider them to be factors that would likely adversely affect consumer transactions"

We request that ComplaintsBoard.com would provide a means to challenge post, to add credibility to the information on their site and would be willing to review these post and remove them because they are fraudulent.

Regards, Steve D. CFLH 206.600.5161