Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless / phone calls

I have been receiving calls from numbers in the Phoenix, AZ area for the past 3 months. Never leave a message but I received as many as 4-5 calls/day. I block the numbers but does not help as they call using other numbers. Contacted Verizon & they are not responding to my complaints. Ready to contact FTC. No website for Cellco but CEO is Daniel S Mead.

Az
Jan 9, 2018

More Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Sep, 2018

Today I received two unsolicited calls from 301-807-1375. (Our tel. number is on the Federal Do Not Call list.) Today I received 15 of these calls. I usually press TALK, then OFF because I am very busy and the calls are nothing but a nuisance. I did that for the 1st call from this number, and the phone rang back immediately (same number) so I answered to tell the caller to stop bothering me.

He said to me "LISTEN LADY, YOU NEED TO EAT [censored] WITH A SPOON!"

(I ought to have told him: "No, I use a FORK."

Excuse me? I don't want to be bothered by sales calls, and my beautiful 11-year old dog just died. I'm devastated. What if my father had just died? Would that be a sufficient reason for him to back off? He seemed to feel I was morally, if not legally, obligated to listen to him.

Okay, Verizon: Not only am I a shareholder, but I pay a huge Verizon bill every month. If this incident is not investigated to my satisfaction, with the caller being terminated as your agent, this will be discussed with the press or I will call you every day, inviting you to EAT [censored] WITH A SPOON. Yes, I am angry, and with good cause.
    Sincerely,