CDI College / Waste of time/money
I really regret going to CDI College, but as a confused teen I really didn't know what to do with my life after highschool. So, I heard CDI College offered great programs, and that they helped you find a placement all in less than 1 year. "Great" I thought...boy was I wrong.
Here we are 4 years later and I still don't have a job in what I studied. I took the 8 month acc&payroll admin course, cost $11, 000 and let me tell you, I took accounting in highschool (up to grade 11) and I didn't learn anything new at CDI (except for payroll, but I'm sure that's covered in grade 12). This school gave me absolutely NO confidence for entering the field, it was like joke, everyone left early, sometimes even the teacher didn't know what she was talking about, we ended later than scheduled because of CONSTRUCTION going on in the college so we were cancelled for 2 weeks because of dangerous fumes from the construction!
I now really wished I had gone to a REAL community college, it would had been cheaper and I would have gotten a real education. A correspondence course would have been better since 80% of the time I spent at CDI was with a textbook and a computer in frot...I hardly got any teacher student time like they promised.
I'm writing this so no one makes the same mistake I did by going to this joke of a college. I wish I had read some reviews before applying, but it's too late for me, please save yourself from CDI aka Everest!
More CDI College Complaints & Reviews
- CDI College / Eminata Group - Failure to Provide proper education 
- CDI College - Waste of time money! 
- CDI College - Going to the media 
- CDI College - Psychological abuse
- CDI College - Bad impact
- CDI College - cdi / vcc is a scam and a shame to our educational system
- CDI College - General
- cdi south campus edmonton - verbal abuse
- Health Care Assistant - Worst college ever
- Eminata Group - Poor Educational instruction/ Waste of Money