Cdearth / Unaurthorised billing
Dear Complaints Dept
I took up an offer for free antivirus and firewall security including three additional CDs for the cost of free postage and packaging of $2.96, charged to my card 6th May 2009. These arrived with no covering note and packaged in a green card disc holder. At no time did I read or receive any literature or email informing me that I would be receiving an later dated charges. You can imagine my shock when I check this month card statement and noted you have charged $29.98 to, dated 7th July 2009.
I would appreciate an explanation and a refund of $29.98 to my account. Please accept this as cancellation of any subscription that I am not aware of having with you. If I had been aware of subscribing to a subscription, I would not have taken up the offer of the free software. I have contacted my card company and they inform me that I have to contact you and request a refund.
More Cdearth Complaints & Reviews
- Cdearth - Scam and rip off! 
- CD Earth - SCAM 
- Cdearth.com - Unauthorized billing 
- CD Earth - Cancellation 
- Cdearth - credit card 
- CD-Earth - unauthorised transaction purchase - r1120.14 from savings account; ref cd earth 6472588318 txus; 01-dec
- CD Earth - They are just a pack of thieves
- CD Earth - Fraud
- CD Earth - cancellation of product
- CD Earth - Please stop charging & refund my money