Cbeyond / Cold calling tactics!

1 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

CBeyond reps have been calling me repetitively all year and they have been on of the worst cold calling reps I have ever dealt with. Today, I had one say to me, "You need me more than I need you." He hung up on me once after I told him I didn't want to work with him. Called me back and hung up on me again after I told him not to call me again. Completely unprofessional.

Comments

• Te
      16th of Sep, 2010

CBeyond is like another Winstar before the internet crash. Same Sales Technique but a simple thing to understand about any company. Always check to see if they are a "true" Tier 1 company that offers complete Integrated VoIp Solution. Most of their sales reps are recent graduates that were taught to canvas a building.

I have a client that has an office of 3 people paying $900.00 month.

Tier 1 Solution is easy to understand. If one buys a T1 from Verizon or At&T and the T1 goes down for some reason. CBeyond can not fix the problem.

CBeyond has similar techniques as Winstar. So they acquire contracts aggressively but their service is extremely poor because they don't own their core technology.

Winstar goes out of business because they are not able to provide a quality service. Too many broken promise. So I see this same similar problem.

CBeyond needs to resell other service because their core solution is failing. Good luck to all of you.

• Je
      6th of Nov, 2010

I read all these posts, and it makes me mad. We live in a world that more and more allows predators to eat the nice, polite and honest people. ENOUGH! I have never had to use Cbeyond, thank God, but even the few cold calls that keep going while I tell them not to is much more than annoying. Their calls interrupt me while I am working, delaying me in my work. It costs money. Their calls raise my stress levels, I am more tired and less efficient during the day. It costs money. These [censor]s keep costing us more money than we think every single day. So why don't you use this money to hire some sort of Mr. Catastrophe, a guy trained to inadvertently stumble and spill his entire diet coke directly in the shirt of these society's warts when they visit your building? Oops! Be creative, but stay within the law. If you're lucky, they will react violently, and you'll get them arrested. You can outsmart them, but you will not get any result whatsoever by requesting them to stop harassing you. I'd like to ask jbo56 who worked for Cbeyond to go a step further. Could you tell anyone who currently has to deal with Cbeyond employees how to react so it would stop them from wanting to ever harass you again? I am sure you also had a few things you wished never happened to you while on the job back then. Thank you for reading.

• Am
      16th of Nov, 2010

I am in San Jose CA and would like to sue Cbeyond. I would like to see if there are anyother companies in CA that are wanting to do the same? I am going to file with the FCC in hopes that they help. We were a victum and I dont want these people to get away with what they are doing. I actually found my Cbeyond sales rep on facebook. I sent her a message asking why she had left the company right after she got our account. She messaged me back telling me the truth about what they had lied to us about just to get us to sign the contract. She said she felt bad about it and that she could not work for a company that is based on fraud and lies. ANYONE THAT IS LOCAL TO SAN JOSE CA, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. My email is ama.autorepair@gmail.com. They are now coming after us for 16, 000, for only four months of service that never worked.