Cato Womens Clothing

Posted:

Bad Customer Service

Cato
Dublin, Georgia
Let me begin by stating that Cato is a wonderful place to shop me and alot of friends and family shop Cato...
I myself am in sales and do alot of traveling...I recently was on a job and decided to stay a few days in Dublin, since it was close to my destination of travel...I had various scheduled appts. in this area so the one day I had a short break after lunch I decided to do a little shopping at Cato (Dublin, GA).
As I entered the store it was a pleasant enviroment and a nice store, my first time in the store since new location..I continued to do my shopping and the employee that approached me was loud, self-centered and focused on herself than visitors in the store, she continued to make rude and vulgar comments about her sex life and how she needed sex...(very unprofessional)..I ask one of the other employees about her behavior and what her name was she stated Jamey Bonie and I told her I felt the need to complain...
I am a Christian Woman and felt the need to inform you or whom it may concern of this behavior...I will continue to shop at Cato's but in a different location...Thanks for letting me voice my opinion...
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  18th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
I shop two Cato stores. One in Palestine Tx and Athens Tx I will no longer shop in Palestine. The manager is rude loud sulks when you have a
return. First time I felt maybe bad day something wrong at home etc. She turned her rath on another customer when I was in the store last week and the lady left in tears. I had ordered a sweater I had seen in the store and I got a call it was there, went to pick it up. Manager said order was never placed I was wrong I said then return my money since I paid up front. She was hostile when I showed her the receipt and literaly threw my money back to me across the counter. I still don't have my sweater. This women needs to be educated in handling the public or someone is going to do it for you. I just reviewed my receipts for clothing gift cards for 2016 I spent a little over $3700.00. Not a lot Im sure others spend more but I will no longer go to Palestine store if that woman is there. She is fat dresses terribly and has a sulky rude attitude all the time. Is this really Cato?? Not the store in Athens or any other Cato I have been in. Please do something about this woman. Sharon Lewis Williams 903-549-3112

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree