Castle Rock Securitywill not cancel or mail info

I just got done reading over some of the complaints, and feel sick to my stomach. I too, am in the same situation. my family has moved and first tried to get them to mail us papers so that we may request that they move our equipment over. they said they would email them. that was weeks ago, and we have contacted them since and same answer, yet no email or form in the mail. the house that the equipment is in, will be going into foreclosure. then after we havent had a response, we called today to see about cancelling and they said it would cost $1400!!! we never signed anything with castlerock, it was a different company, and was apparently sold to castlerock. I am all for a lawsuit as well! they are crooks!

Ca

Comments

• Dc
      Oct 06, 2010

They're crooks, but maybe if enough people hammer them they will begin to listen.

Here is the contact information for the person I was dealing with to no avail. It starts at the top.

David K. Brown

Fax: [protected]

E-Mail: [protected]@CastleRockSecurity.com

• Pr
      Dec 16, 2010

Yes, I would love to do a class action lawsuit against them. Another victim with similar scenario, however we did move, still having 9 months left of our 3-year term. Faxed in our cancellation 9 months in advance, all while paying the 44.99 fee for the next 9 months. Called to verify that the account had been satisfied, they said it was 4 days past the auto-renew, no record of fax of cancelation. Could not get a supervisor to call us back. Called again to ask for Debbie Murcio, who was supposed to be the one to return my call, she told me I could cancel with a 535$ payment. She was not willing to discuss anything other than us renewing, paying the cancellation fee. I got her full name, Debbie Murcio. Thank goodness for the internet in allowing customers to see other customer experiences.