Cashcashpinoy.com / The seller didn't reply to questions about the defective item

The company www.cashcashpinoy.com doesn’t provide any help to their customers. I have bought item, but it arrived in terrible condition and was defective. The seller sent me the replacement request and told to fill it and return with the item. I did as he told me, but after this moment I haven’t heard or received anything from the seller. I was so upset that I wasted a lot of time and still have no idea what the seller would do next.

Re
Aug 15, 2015

Comments

• Gi
      14th of Mar, 2016

Hi Reviewer33019,

We are very sorry for the bad experience that you had with our company, as for item replacement. The steps are as follow:
    (1) E-mail our support (support@cashcashpinoy), fill-up the item return form and send it back to our support team;
    (2) After of maximum 24 hours, an detailed e-mail instruction will be sent to you and follow the instructions;
    The whole process will take like a 1 week (approx.) because you need to deliver the item to the nearest LBC branch. Then after we received and verified the item they will request a replacement to the merchant. After they deliver the replacement we will again bring it to your doorstep;

Again, we are very sorry to hear about your story.

Sincerely,