CashCallrip off!

I to am a client of cashcall (big mistake) as others have referred to them they are loan sharks. I don't understand hw they can legally do what they are doing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Anaheim, CA no ordinary person on the streets can loan out money and collect on high interest without eventually going to jail. I think any attorney that is looking at this company should move forward and do what needs to be done take them down. don't get me wrong i don't mind paying what i feel they are owed but they are taking advantage of the people who need the help most.

Ch

Comments

• Te
      Jun 03, 2016
    CashCall - payment issues
    cashcall
    fountain
    California
    www.cashcall.com

i will be a month behing tomorrow. i called to explain been ill. with pending surgery. already telling me they will be assigning my wades. explain possible cancer patient and have a autistic child at home. get multiple name. who don't call back. they tape you and don't tell u or avoid telling you. say i don't call when i do. give you no options. very high interest rate. i am drowning with them. there must be a company or way i can get them pais off. they said they will not deal with a credit agency that helps pay credit off??