Cash4Gold Holdings / scam

1 Florida, NY, United States Review updated:

IT'S A SCAM!!! I gathered all my old gold jewlery, 13 pieces. Mailed them in a envelope that i was told was insured. Two days later i found all this negative information on the internet about cash 4 gold. Four weeks later i was living the nightmare stories i read on the internet. The package i was told was insured, it was but only for $100, i had over $2000 worth of jewlery in that package. Like many of the stories on the net my package came up missing and the company wanted to instantly send me my $100 insurance claim. They told me they would intiate an investigation with the United Postal Service. Two weeks later i found out they didn't, so I did. I was told by my local postal service to contact thePostal Inspector who informed me that my missing package to this company is one of SEVERAL just from my state alone. The larger valued packages are being stolen. an investigation is on going. So for over $2000.00 worth of jewelry i am going to end up with $100. After all the complaints and negative info i have uncovered about this company, i don't understand how they they have not been investigated and shut down.

Comments

• De
      13th of Feb, 2010

I did report them to the BBB, but as of this date, only two people have done so. Want to put a stop to them? Report them, every one of you.

• Ph
      15th of Feb, 2010

I must say, anybody dumb enough to mail gold in the mail (LOL) to a random company such as this and expect to get anywhere near it's worth is a ###.

• Ki
      17th of Feb, 2010
    Cash 4 Gold - no money
    kimayalie
    Texas

i sent my scrap jewery jan 11 2010 and its feb 17 2010 they have not once called m or emailed me sayin not one thing when i calle din they had the nerve to saythat they havent recieved my package yet thats full of crap i WANT MY MONEY and not no 7.00 like the rest of these people have reicieve d thats just not goin to cut it for me real talk send my stuff back asap or send my check

• Vs
      19th of Feb, 2010

Hey folks

Sorry to bother you but I'd like to pick your brain for a minute, I have receieved 2 legal letters f Cash4Gold.com and thought that you might be able to shed some insight

First letter I received on Jnauary 25th, so I made some changes to my webpages in an effort to comply with their demands, now today I have received a second letter still threatening me with legal action

I thought maybe you might be familiar with this situation and could offer me some advise

my website is at: www.cash-for-gold-scam.com

Thanks in advance,

Pat

• Go
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I sent my gold in Jan. 22 2010, Its now Feb 22 2010 Cash 4 Gold claims they never received the package even though it was a per addressed package by them. Now they say on Feb. 28 they will turn it over to there Ins. claims office.
    If they don't give me a fair settlement I will go to the Attorney General office with it. I think this would be something every one should do.
    Sincerely G.E.

• Te
      28th of Feb, 2010

I agree that Cash4Gold.com is a scam, I cam across a very helpful website called Top10cashforgold.com and that told me everything that i needed to know about every online gold company out there. If you are looking to sell your gold and you want to know the truth about the company please visit, Top10cashforgold.com. I hope this website finds you well. I sure thought it was useful.

Teddy
    Miami Florida

• Te
      28th of Feb, 2010

I agree that Cash4Gold.com is a scam, I cam across a very helpful website called www.top10cashforgold.com and that told me everything that i needed to know about every online gold company out there. If you are looking to sell your gold and you want to know the truth about the company please visit, www.top10cashforgold.com. I hope this website finds you well. I sure thought it was useful. This sites top gold buyer was Expressgoldcash.com. They payed me more than i even thought i was going to get. Thanks Expressgoldcash.com.

Teddy
    Miami Florida

• Kr
      1st of Mar, 2010

what isf you turn in somthing that looks like gold but is fake

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hey why does every cash4Gold Scam website have a link to CashforGoldUSA.com???
    That to me sounds like a scam...
    Check this out;

The Truth about Cash4Gold is they are the strongest gold buyer and it seems that everyone else is piggy backing off them to make a name for them selves.

• So
      9th of Mar, 2010

You will not hear from them because Cash4Gold is a genuine scam and rip off. I sent in my gold January 7 and did not hear from them so I called on January 28, 2010. They said they did not receive the jewelry and would send me claim forms. I received the forms, filled them out, sent them in and received an email from them acknowledging receipt of the claim. They said they would make a determination by March 5, 2010. I received a call from a representative and she said that the insurance only covered up to $100 and that is what I would receive once I signed a release. I sent well over $400 worth of gold. I haven't received a "release" yet. They say that they now have a mail tracking system so that Cash4Gold won't "keep" getting blamed. They also said that they sometimes receive packages months later especially if the package has been damaged. CON ARTISTS!!!

• To
      18th of Mar, 2010

This is definately a scam. I have not seen my jewelry returned yet either. How do they get away with advertising on the TV? I think I trusted that is was real. I was given a check for $22. for things I had appraised previously for $600. can we not all group together and get a lawer?
    If you are interested please email me.
    cidrs@hotmail.com

• De
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I sent Cash for Gold several thousand dollars worth of gold and diamonds. They, of course, claim they never received any of it. Such lies benefit them greatly. If you want to call Michael Zuckerberg, Director of Customer Service at Cash for Gold on his personal cell, the number is 561-654-6455. His work number is 1-800-241-1811 ext 201. I hope you all have better luck with these thieves than I did.

30th of Mar, 2010

I stupidly didn't look into it, 3 weeks ago they received my items, granted they aren't worth that much, it was like a white gold chain, a silver bracelet and a silver locket, but I haven't seen any cheque even though when I tracked my order about a week ago they said they had sent out a cheque, low and behold i'm still waiting. I don't have much so for me it's just the fact that what little I do have is robbed by greedy money hungry thieves. How are they able to advertise? That's why I trusted them. From what i've read I do expect a cheque, but I expect it to be worth very very little... :(

• Bi
      30th of Mar, 2010

I completely Agree that Cash4Gold is a scam. They work on huge volumes and pay out little to nothing. The best way to sell your gold to a local gold buyer. Personally i was really happy with Manhattan Buyers Inc you can visit them on their site www.manhattanbuyers.com. Their payout is 98% higher then all the other gold Buyers. And don't take my word for it, shop them around. If you find anyone thats giving you more money they will Give you another 10% on top of your offer. You can also reach them by phone at 877-253-0269

• He
      30th of Mar, 2010

WOW! Just when we though Cash4Gold was the biggest scam, the sleazebags at Manhattan Buyers came out from under their rock!
    Just look at the price chart on their website!
    They show prices... for THREE OUNCES or more!!!
    NEVER buy from a place that does not publish their prices starting at an ounce or more!
    They know NOBODY is sending in that much gold... and the prices they pay for reasonable amounts is robbery!
    These guys are THIEVES and are posting a FAKE COMMENT posing as a customer.
    Send your gold ANYWHERE but to these lowlife ### and you'll be better off!
    MANHATTAN BUYERS IS A SCAM! CONFIRMED!

30th of Mar, 2010

I'm going to be very cautious in future. I contacted watchdog with my complaint, i'm just disgusted by them

• Al
      30th of Mar, 2010

sent them a gold chain and got $2.91 for it.

• Do
      31st of Mar, 2010

what a scam!!! they don't only undervaluate your gold. I sent my package and after 5 weeks of no response from them i decided to call. They said never got my mail. So the sent me a link to print and return a claim form for my missing gold. after few calls trying to follow it, they said that my case was going to be taken care of, nothing about when and how i was going to get my money, but the have a clausure in their form that says that they close the case after 30 days... so if you don't get anything, because anybody there call tell you anything about your case, your case is closed, like nothing ever happened. that's how they steal hundreds of dollars of hundreds of people and get their fortune... How to stop it????

31st of Mar, 2010

Well I just phoned there and gave a piece of my mind, I was put through to an international manger or something called Anna (this was after I told them I knew they were a scam and I had contacted watchdog) she told me a cheque was sent out on the 12th March for £4.39 haha she told me all the items were silver, I corrected her that one of the items was white gold, so much for their people that are excellent at valuing jewellery!! Anyways, she apologised and said that after 12 days the jewellery is processed so I couldn't get it back (surprise surprise) I told her that was convenient, she then asked me how much I was expecting, I told her not much, maybe £20 but certainly not £4.39, the postage cost more. So, she said since it's a mix up they will send me a cheque for £25 for the inconvenience and apologies etc. I'll not hold my breathe though...

• Da
      24th of May, 2010

im american and im too stupid to think for myself lolzzz gold has no value fiat or paper currency is the way to go yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh