Cash For Laptops / Once they get your stuff, they will low-ball you and try to rip you off

1 United States

They will lure you with high bids. Once they get your stuff, they will low-ball you and try to rip you off. They quoted me a price of $180 for my Dell Laptop in excellent condition. I sent my l to them laptop. I figured it was worth to get this amount quickly as compared to getting a bit more after fees through eBay. I would say that this laptop was in excellent condition. The first thing that put me on suspicion was that their procedure to send an email after receiving and inspecting your device. Also, someone would call to offer you their price rather than just confirming in an email the amount quoted. I actually received two of these emails without anyone calling me. I had to call cashforlaptops. When I spoke with a rep, I was told that my device had light scratches. They could offer me $120. I replied that I wanted my device back. He put me on hold and came back with $140. I again said no and asked for return of the device. I then got an email saying that there would be no further negotiation. I replied that I rejected this offer and I wanted my device return with no further delay and finally got confirmation that it was shipped. This course of conduct demonstrates that this company has no intention of paying the amount they quote you, regardless of condition. Moreover, their lowball offer and multiple increased offers show just how non-reliable they are.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TOTAL FRAUD AND RIP YOU OFF!!

Se