Cash Advance USA

Posted: May 16, 2017 by

received request for payment for a loan I did not apply for

Today, May 16 at 10:00 am I received an email message demanding payment for a cash advance USA loan. they stated loan number CSU 5309221 Red stamped. I have not ever signed up for a loan or cash advance. the ones that arrive in the mail I shred.
Resolution--I want my name removed from their contact list . I want them to dismiss their claim ( see below). the name used is a jeff.jones@cashadavanceservices.net

Invoice Number: CSU-5309221

Amount Due: $973.75

Date of Reminder: May 16th 2017

Dear Customer,

As of this date, your payment has not been received, and thus your account remains past due.

Unless you promptly cure the default on this account, it will be forwarded to our legal department.

We urge you to make immediate payment of the above past due amount.

To avoid the collections process, please ensure that we receive payment before the “Legal Process Begins” date printed above. Contact us if you need a settlement or payment arrangement.

Please be advised that nothing in this letter is intended to waive any rights or remedies available to us under your contract, at law or in equity, all of which are expressly reserved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Manager,
Cash Advance USA

Copyright © 2013 Cash Advance USA| Terms of use
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------... />
Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact me as a follow-up this complaint
ajirotutuc@smccd.edu
my name is Cheryl Ajirotutu
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree