Cash Advance USAthreatening to appear in court

I just received a call this morning from an non traceble number #[protected] stating that legal charges were taken against me by Cash Advance USA due to a loan I took out from them and that I'm schedule to appear in court on the 25th of this month. I told the man (Nathan) that I never borrow or took out a loan and that I have not receive any legal documentation. He became irate yelling and screaming in the phone, stating that I have to appear in court. I ask him were was I suppose to and he couldn't tell me. He does as everyone has stated does have a heavy arabian accent. I them told him when I get the legal papers in the mail I would come to court. They told me what the last four digits of my social security number was. I will be resporting to the three major social security companies regarding this scam. If anyone receiving call from them stating legal charges taking against them by Cash Advance USA, Immediately Hang up The Phone.

Comments

• Sh
      Feb 23, 2011

Next time you hear from them, let them know from them moment you identify yourself that you are recording the phone call, also let them know any other communications & all phone numbers from this point on will also be recorded because you feel threatened and that you feel you are being scammed and until they can provide you with legal documents proving who they are and what they are trying to collect you will not send them any money per the FBI . (this is what I was told to do by the FBI) This deters alot of these scammers from calling over and over. Get a cheap recording device and use it! Call your local police and file a police report as well as the 3 major credit bureaus and the social security department cause they have your numbers. The FBI website also has an email link on their site to identity theif crimes. You can email them as well. This is a classic scam where you have sent your information online to someone and these people have it.WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT SEND THEM A PENNY!