Cash Advance USA — fraud
My name is Leonard Wilson. My e-mail is: [protected]@gmail.com
This guy (with an Indian accent) says he's a lawyer representing Cash Advance USA and said I took a loan out for $300 (which I did not). He threatened me with jail, etc.
I just looked up your site and similar fraud has been done by these people (with an Indian accent yet-- it might even be the same guy).
What do I do about this?
Please advise asap (preferably by phone as I don't have a computer)
'at: [protected] (I don't have Caller ID, by the way).
More Cash Advance USA Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Legal Dept/Advance Cash USA - claiming a lawsuit has been filed against me 
- Advance Cash USA - scammers 
- Cash Advance Inc - threatening emails 
- Cash Advance Now - tried to sue me for fraud 
- Cash Advance USA - fraud, scam, threat 
- Cash Advance USA - cash advance usa loan scam 
- Cash Advance USA - threatening to appear in court 
- Advance Cash USA - pay day loan
- Cash Advance Inc - payday loan scam 
- Cash Advance USA - false investigation