CareCredit / AVOID no mater what!!!

United States Review updated:

I just spoke top "customer service" on GE money bank because m August payment of 3times the required amount did not post on my billing statement and they charged me a $25 fee for not making an August payment – the amount due was $43, I paid $150. The first person I spoke to said it was because my July payment was late – they received it and posted it 4 days later; after my due date. This is of course my fault. She transferred me to s supervisor – all her own idea – who may be the snottiest, rudest, most obstructive woman I have EVER spoken to – and I used to do telemarketing. The fist thing she said – I am not kidding – was “Why exactly did you think you needed a supervisor??” It got worse from there. The jist of it – if I get this right – is I was charged a late fee for paying early; they will NOT credit overages as payment until the end of the billing cycle so it oes not appear on my statement; you cannot have an updated statement (the automated phone message says you can); and I cannot change due date so I can actually pay the bill in a timely way for me instead of having to artificially delay my payment until their due date to avoid a late fee (?????) I have to receive the bill - hold the bills for at least a week - then pay it or it will credit to the previous billing cycle and I will get another late fee. Even though I am paying two and three times the amount due, the compnay will charge me a late payment fee every month my payment is not posted - on their end - on the 7th or 8th.

Comments

•   Jul 26, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number
    - Reference code DM 072611_cc2
    For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,