Care.com / selling information / unsafe for childcare / do not use

May 2, 2015
Washington Dc
*warning*do not use care.com. will sell your personal information. provides false and unsupported information on caregivers. background checks are not verified by anyone with id. unethical, deceptive and sleazy business practices are the new normal at care.com. they will overcharge your credit card with unauthorized billing.. do not give care.com your credit card. do not be foolish!!!

A  21st of Jul, 2015 by
Never use Care.com. It was a rip off and unaccounted funds were taken from my account after I had used a 22 year old for 2 days at 5 hours a day.
Her application said she had been working as a fulltime nanny for 5 years, this was clearly a lie. My baby cried in her arms each time she held him, none stop, she seemed to be a nervous wreck.. My neighbor had a bad experience where her Nanny of a week had sticky fingers.
My neighbor and I made a date for lunch at Ann Sather, while we compared horror stories, we figured word of mouth was best, our waitress chimed in after overhearing our disappointment and suggested Gold Coast Nanny-Chicago.
Long story short, we went to their website and I found my Nanny and my neighbor has used them for evening babysitting and has since quit her job out of fear for her family and child's life. Care.com should be from this day forward referred to as pathetic.com

Care.com Logo Care.com