Care.com / overpriced service - repeat billing if you don't cancel

The first time I signed up I forgot to cancel and was billed for like 6 months before I realized it (my CC is on auto pay).

The second time, new location, the child care providers were not up to par with what I was exposed to in PA (vs. now CA).

Background checks take 10 days and that's if the babysitter sees the approval link. Most don't see it or have trouble figuring out how to approve. This is a colossal waste of time. Also, there are features both parties can and can't see depending whether you are using a cell phone or computer.

Care.com needs to reduce monthly pricing and do a better job of having people meet minimum criteria for being able to post their services.

There were a lot of caregivers that I found were lying on their profile because I would google them and find that they were living or doing something else than what they advertised. SO BAD!!

Re
Feb 22, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Feb 23, 2016

Hi there! We always appreciate comments from our members so we can serve you better, I will pass it on as feedback on your behalf. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with the caregivers on the site, we also encourage you to write a review of your experience with the nanny you hired to share with the Care.com community and help other families that may be interested in working with her. Thanks again for your feedback, have a greatd day!