Care.com / overpriced service - repeat billing if you don't cancel
The first time I signed up I forgot to cancel and was billed for like 6 months before I realized it (my CC is on auto pay).
The second time, new location, the child care providers were not up to par with what I was exposed to in PA (vs. now CA).
Background checks take 10 days and that's if the babysitter sees the approval link. Most don't see it or have trouble figuring out how to approve. This is a colossal waste of time. Also, there are features both parties can and can't see depending whether you are using a cell phone or computer.
Care.com needs to reduce monthly pricing and do a better job of having people meet minimum criteria for being able to post their services.
There were a lot of caregivers that I found were lying on their profile because I would google them and find that they were living or doing something else than what they advertised. SO BAD!!
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing
- Care.com - no service received, took my money and canceled my account without cause or explanation