Care.com — membership services.
Care.com - Case Number: [protected].
September 6th, 2016 I paid $78 for a 3 month membership. During the following months I garnered many applicants for the nanny position which I posted on the Care.com website. My membership expired briefly while I was in contact with several applicants for the job. December 12th, I reinstated my membership for one month and was contacting those applicants when my account was abruptly closed, less than 24 hours afterward. I paid Care.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Indianapolis, INcom for all those applicants which I was fielding for the job. The response I initially received had a list of reasons for which I would be removed from the website. None of them applied to me.
I'm being discriminated against for allegations that are not substantiated. I was polite and professional yet was shown the door and told never to come back. I lost many applicants for which I paid for. I'm a single parent working two jobs. I own a beautiful home and was offering a good job for which many applicants were interested.
Updated by Matthew Walden, Jan 14, 2017
I have to believe they received false allegations and would rather take the easy way out than to review it.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing