Care.commembership services.

Care.com - Case Number: [protected].

September 6th, 2016 I paid $78 for a 3 month membership. During the following months I garnered many applicants for the nanny position which I posted on the Care.com website. My membership expired briefly while I was in contact with several applicants for the job. December 12th, I reinstated my membership for one month and was contacting those applicants when my account was abruptly closed, less than 24 hours afterward. I paid Care.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Indianapolis, INcom for all those applicants which I was fielding for the job. The response I initially received had a list of reasons for which I would be removed from the website. None of them applied to me.

I'm being discriminated against for allegations that are not substantiated. I was polite and professional yet was shown the door and told never to come back. I lost many applicants for which I paid for. I'm a single parent working two jobs. I own a beautiful home and was offering a good job for which many applicants were interested.

• Updated by Matthew Walden, Jan 14, 2017

I have to believe they received false allegations and would rather take the easy way out than to review it.

Ma
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

Jan 16, 2017

Some caregiver pressed the report button and they closed both accounts most likely not just yours..The caregivers pic might be still up the account is locked. Caare.com covers themselves by eliminating all problems..You can get back on but you will need a new IP address and alter your name and address is perfectly legal...go to library set up account once approved you can go back to your usual computer. Its a good idea not to se your real address or name when signing up any service like this..They will do a systems background check on ALL customers babysitters and parents before approving an ad or sitter profile..its a pass fail and as much as a sppeding ticket from 20 years ago could get you booted off..but a fake profile will pass with INFO. FOUND..its a crazy system. Also they will sell your name and address once they realize its actually you.