Care.com / I was eliminated from care.com site on 12/18/2015

1400 Main Street, Waltham, MA, United States

I was given NO reason for my removal from the site. I was contacted via email fro someone named Jennifer who told me that Care .com has a poleicy in force that allows them to eliminate any person from their site without any notice or reason for that matter . I had complained about the scamsters that had contacted me through my cellphone, I was told that they took care of that problem and I should not display my phone 3 on my profile. I hid my phone number and for about 2 weeks there were no more scams . As for the last 2-3 weeks I was getting them again. I am disabled partially and have stage 4 C/R Cancer in remission, but never the less its stage 4 Cancer I am limited as to how much I can do . This removal has caused me a lot of stress since I have to work, I am all alone and have no choice in the matter with no family close by .I understand that they have a certain responsibility to their Clients, BUT WHAT ABOUT THEIR PEOPLE WHO DEPEND ON THEM FOR EARNING A LIVING??????? AS I DO . It seems to me that this particular entity does not care about us at all and thinks all we need to do is pay them . I was contacted By a person for a job on12/15 but I did not see it as I had computer problems . I lost a job because of CARE.COM, how very UNPROFESSIONAL of this COMPANY, they should change the name to CARELESS .COM that suits their attitude much better .

Ma