Care Credit / Payment Processing
Watch your back if you have GE Money Bank's CARE CREDIT card. They give you three months without interest and if you don't pay off the "promotional amount, " they will charge interest on each individual promotion, not the total amount due. Say you ran to the vet three times in two months and couldn't pay off any of the "promotional" amounts. As each promotion ended, you'd pay interest on it. So, instead of a 19% interest rate, you'd be paying 19% three times. Talk about crooked.
They also stiff you when you make an internet payment. My payment was due on the 28th, which was a Sunday. I made my payment on Saturday the 27th but it was not presented to my bank until the 30th! This is supposed to be an electronic debit, which means it's paid when submitted. GEMB wants to make you pay late fees, so they submit it four days after the payment has actually been made. You either get on the phone and hope you can hammer some sense into them, or pay a $39 late charge.
One last thing. If you use a credit consolidation service, GEMB will not change their due date for anyone, including the service.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices