Care Credit / Sneaky little rules!
I paid care credit on time every month, so I was pretty surprised when I found out that late payment charges of 29 dollars was being applied to my bill each month. I called Care Credit and they explained to me that any payments made the during the first 5 days of a month are counted as payment for the last month. Because I made each payment at the first of the month, I was penalized! I do not feel I was adequately informed of this rule. By implementing this policy, Care Credit managed to gain 87 extra dollars from me. I can only imagine how much money they are making off the rest of their customers with this sneaky little rule.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Care Credit - Billing / payoff procedure
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.