Cardpool.com — zero balance on card
I received a gift card from my friend and when I decide to use it I found out that it was empty. There was zero balance.
I didn't want to upset my friend so I decided to deal with everything on my own and first thing I did was contacting CardPool customer service.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CATheir rep promised to help and asked me to give them few days. The person seemed nice so and I was really expecting to get some resolution of the situation, but nothing was ever done!
I wasn't able to use my card and had to lie to my friend.
I hope this review will help someone. Don't use CardPool, these is something wrong with them and they are not to be trusted.
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service