Cardpool.com / Zero balance on card
I received a gift card from my friend and when I decide to use it I found out that it was empty. There was zero balance.
I didn't want to upset my friend so I decided to deal with everything on my own and first thing I did was contacting CardPool customer service.
Their rep promised to help and asked me to give them few days. The person seemed nice so and I was really expecting to get some resolution of the situation, but nothing was ever done!
I wasn't able to use my card and had to lie to my friend.
I hope this review will help someone. Don't use CardPool, these is something wrong with them and they are not to be trusted.
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - Please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - Complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - Order electronic gift card and never received
- Cardpool.com - Avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - pier one gift card
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - two red lobster cards purchased last year that was never used. requesting to resend cards.
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - Horrible customer service