Cardinal Management Group / no complaints

1 Woodbridge VA, United States Review updated:

I had a very positive experience with Cardinal Management so I wanted to put in my two cents here because I don't think these other reviews can possibly explain a common experience. Our property manager, Victoria, has been nothing short of excellent during my tenure on the Board of Directors. She is very familiar with the property which facilitates sound recommendations on future projects with the knowledge of efforts taken or attempted in the past. The key to our collective success has been free-flowing information exchange between Victoria and the Board of Directors. Her solid recommendations on both routine and potentially contentious issues has assisted the BOD in making sound decisions concerning the community's best long-term interests.

Ne
Jul 31, 2015

Comments

Hi
  29th of Mar, 2018

I am SO TIRED of this management company. My property manager is NOT responsive and has not resolved any of the simple issues I've brought to his attention. It's been three months since I requested a they change the light bulb near the parking lot. It’s scary walking into my unit a night all by myself. Apparently, this is too difficult a task to handle.

He
  8th of Apr, 2018

My experience at Cardinal has been scary. I feel like the environment is hostile and vindictive. When I contact them they usually reject my requests and are usually very rude.

He
  8th of Apr, 2018

Victoria was always rude to me.

Ja
  25th of Apr, 2018

We are considering moving because they are so ridiculous and so unprofessional and rude. Don't buy a property where they manage. You will instantly regret it.