Menu

reviews & complaints

Leland Management Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Leland Management's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Leland Management has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Leland Management. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Leland Management complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Leland Management reviews & complaints

J
5:35 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In my community there's only to ways to make payments 1. online through their residents portal and 2. by mail using checks and the slip payment. I have never in my 4 years leaving here had received a payment booklet, EVER. The online system is sketchy at best since at first didn't recognized me has a resident and when it did. I could not see anything on my...

Read full review of Leland Management and 1 comment
D
2:03 am EST

Leland Management Sevilla at St Augustine fl.

Hi, as a retired real estate agent among other thing I do know something about property management.I live in Sevilla located in St Augustine and our Manager is letting our neighborhood go to the dogs. I'm sending pictures which will explain.We have numerous parking Viloations that need to be addressed.Please help us with this problem .Thanks

Desired outcome: Remove commercial and abandon vehicles

S
4:22 pm EST

Leland Management Was not ready to move inn

I have been in with Madison Meadows in statesboro ga as resident for four years. And I have enjoy it here but I am looking at filling a law suit due the apartment. It was not ready to move in on 12/03/2020. I have taken picture showing the city council of statesboro ga that is mold or mildew on in the wall. I did not get the chance to look at the apartment before singing the lease. And the front office want to give me $50.00 back and I am still in the apartment 904 in a 2 bedroom and was suppose to be place in a 3 bedroom today. But I have rent paid for the three bedroom today. Very upset the way thing was handle today. Now I had turn my utilities and electricity back on which cause me to pay more out of pocket. Due to front office error.

View 0 more photos
Hide full review

Is Leland Management legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Leland Management as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 12% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Leland Management stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Leland Management should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Leland Management earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Leland Management achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Leland Management. The company provides a physical address, 15 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Leland Management has claimed the domain name for lelandmanagement.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Lelandmanagement.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Leland Management website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Lelandmanagement.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Leland Management has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 12% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website belonging to Leland Management has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
D
4:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Leland Management specifically complaining that jeff gay closed my case without removing the sprinkler that is watering my lanai

Gmail Dee Beardi
Report Jeff Gay's closing of my case without doing the request
1 message
Dee Beardi Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:32 PM
To: [protected]@lakewoodranch.com
Cc: Dee Beardi
I need to report Leland Management Contact person, named
Jeff Gay.
I have a sprinkler that waters my lanai.
He insists the problem was solved, which it hasn't been and has closed the case.
The sprinkler is 3 inches from my lanai.
I have watched it, literally water the bricks of my lanai.
It does not water vegetation!
I want it removed.
He has replied with this:
"The sprinklers have been checked by the landscaping company and no new heads were installed. We have checked the sprinkler throw and they do not reach your lanai"

This is not true at all!
The sprinkler literally waters the bricks, which are 3 inches from the sprinkler!
He is believing the lying Juniper Landscaping Company.
He has not seen what I see.
the Sprinkler, which is 3 inches from my Lanai,
WATERS THE BRICKS OF MY LANAI!
It does not water any vegetation!
So, beside wanting to report Jeff's horrible response and lack of doing anything constructive...
PLEASE REMOVE THE SPRINKLER HEAD THAT IS 3 INCHES FROM MY LANAI
THAT WATERS THE BRICKS OF MY LANAI!
DEE BEARDI
12260 TRAILHEAD DRIVE
LAKEWOOD RANCH, FLORIDA 34211

L
9:31 am EST

Leland Management Jackie mullen leland brevard county, pine creek hoa

We have only lived in Pine Creek, Melbourne Fl for 4 months. But what we have had to live through has been nothing short of a brutal abusive bullying ordeal by those in charge.

The high police presence, being on lock down with SWAT presence, repeated vandalism, the bullying, the stalking, having 2 sets of rules for residents, being dogged and unmercifully harassed by Bonnie the President of HOA, an employee of Leleand Management's part in the harassment and bullying of residents by an ACB member are all part of what Tim and I have had to survive in 4 short months! The staring roll goes to the board and Leland for their lack of compassion and education on bullying and stalking when they asked us to accept the persons behavior, since they have, as merely "enthusiastic behavior". When someone follows another person in the street, on more that one occasion, around the neighborhood screaming at them ...that's unacceptable. They didn't see it as an issue. They need training on what bullying and stalking looks like.

Particularly disturbing for our family was being dogged by Bonnie, President of HOA here, for about a month. Numerous times she would contact me and say "you are ABOUT to break the rules and I don't want anyone to complain about you". Even standing outside the pool one evening telling me I was about to break the rules and be in the pool to late. She stood there the entire time, about 15 minutes, until I got out of the pool with my neighbor. A custom cloth car cover was the major point of concern. She told us it was against the rules but it wasn't in the Resident's guide of rules. She said it's in the official rules but would never tell us where they were. After asking other board members, neighbors, not one person knew what this "official set of rules" was or where it is. She would not tell us. I have the emails. I was afraid to leave my house since I didn't know when she would stop. I finally quit left my position as newsletter editor because the contact with her was traumatizing. All of this since moving in June 2016.

The President and Jackie at Leland management has asked my husband and I to step aside and accommodate the elderly, at the expense of our quality of life in here, when it comes to attending the board meetings or running for a board position because we work weekdays. Jackie Mullen, "They have done it this way for 25yrs and they don't want to change it" My husband was president of our HOA in an upscale neighborhood for over 6yrs. We are rule followers. Bonnie and Jackie at Leland have insisted their 3pm meetings must stand to accommodate the elderly and Bonnie the president will not hear any compromises. No Saturdays, no Sunday afternoons, nothing. They are excluding people who work during the week. Accommodating the elderly is not a problem, I've offered numerous times to be of help. Although no rules are being broken, being excluded feels offensive and the edict of "no compromise" doesn't make sense. And no one will answer me when I ask about a compromise for another day. I met with Bonnie, the President before moving in here. I was excited to help and volunteer. She acted very excited about younger people moving in. That seems to have all been a roose.

We moved in there hoping for peace since I'ma PTSD survivor. To be bullied and stalked by the people in charge here is unbearable. I've made my therapist aware of the activity in here. I don't want anyone else to come into this hell thinking they will find peace. 4 months of this and no end in sight is disheartening.

Is there any help for this or do I write that this is totally the norm and should be expected when moving in here.

A
3:28 pm EDT

Leland Management Non compliant with community standards

Just from looking at the comments on Internet anybody can clearly see that this company is GARBAGE. A few months ago they sent me a letter stating that my door had been inspected and it needed to be replaced because it was bubbling and it had rust inside the paint (Please see picture below). The door was in perfect condition as per the inspector I brought in. Because I refused to replace it after the inspector came over, they decided "without my consent" to scrape the door to show me it was rusty. No rust was found, except it had brown spots due to the fact that the door had previously been painted in brown. After the door was scraped (I wish I could post all the pictures) obviously the metal is uncovered and NOW, yes, it started to rust.
I cannot describe how angry I am with this situation. I had a pre-heart attack and a minor stroke - all caused by the aggravation with Leland Management. For no reason they were sending violation letters constantly - even a violation letter for a Dish Satellite Antenna that never existed, until I was forced to take them to court and they were advised by the judge to stop sending those letters, and rephrase the ones they have to be sent out.
I am exposing this publicly because if something happens to me due to the stress this is causing me, I WANT TO MAKE LELAND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBLE for this. I already contacted the Better Business Bureau and I will continue to fight until these people stop abusing. I am filing a complaint in court and will sue Leland Management for pain and suffering! Please just take a look at my door before and after the Association came over and messed it up. :(

L
5:35 pm EST

Leland Management Worst people I have been involved with !

Anyone in the area of Orlando or Ocala who has had bad dealings with this company please give any information with these clowns. I am going through a battle with them as are many homeowner all over Central Florida. Please if you have had any bad dealings with Janet Colcone or Kim Twiss contact me, These people have been sanctioned for doing illegal things but still are able to operate, and most of the time the Hmeowners pay bigtime. They are not clowns, but their CAMS are some of the worst people I have been involved with !

Read full review of Leland Management and 2 comments
2 comments
KMIRAN
KMIRAN
, IT
Nov 15, 2016 5:20 pm EST

For the ones out there who are possibly thinking in hiring these crooks, please be advised that they are the worst rip-off people and liars on top of the earth. We are currently dealing with this incompetent ill bread company. They will send you violation letters constantly for violations that do not exist, for stupid reasons and no matter what we do, it's never enough. They are getting on our nerves. They even sent a violation letter for a satellite antenna that never existed, so we have decided to ignore them. They continue to send letters stating they are going to pass on our file to their attorney. It is one threat after the other. No matter who you talk to, they will never know the answer. We had to call them 8 times in order to get the famous codes to pay our HOA fees online, which by the way, by the time we received those codes, we were paying late and now they are hitting us with bank fees, management fees, late fees, processing fees, "collection" fees and other fees. It is disgusting. We don't know how come there are still people that trust these individuals. This is a family owned company. They even pay miserable salaries to their employees and make them work extra hours, no benefits. They're obviously used to people bending over for them, well ... we will not be intimidated because my brother is an attorney too ... Whenever you want Leland!

E
E
EmptyWithoutYou
, US
Dec 16, 2011 5:49 am EST

I am currently dealing with this incompetent company. It seems no matter what I do to rectify their so called violations, it's never enough. They are getting on my nerves so I have decided to ignore them because I am not going to get stressed out over their ridiculous accusations. They continue to send letters stating they are going to pass on my file to their attorney and at this point, I could care less. When it gets to that, I will make my own legal decision. The main contact for this company cannot give me a straight answer, its all very vague so I can't wait to see what the attorney says. I am sure they are used to people bending over for them, not me, I will not be intimidated!

C
4:55 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Leland may make an occasional mistake, but they own up to it and remedy it. I have dealt with many management companies and I find that Leland is better than the rest. If you have complaints about this company, you've probably never worked with another one.

Read full review of Leland Management and 22 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Leland Management contacts

Phone numbers

+1 (866) 263-3987 +1 (407) 447-9955 More phone numbers

Website

lelandmanagement.com

Most discussed Leland Management complaints

HOA dues payment options
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer