Caracol Cream / caracol cream is good

1 United States

I signed up for the 14 day risk free trial offer back in february and I had no problem at all. It stated in the terms and conditions that I would be billed the amount of $60.00 if I did not return the unused portion of my trial offer jar within the 14 day trial period, and that I would be placed on a preferred customer club.

In no way did I find caracol cream to be a scam, they indicated in an email confirmation that I would be billed and placed on this club, also once I received each shipment it indicated the terms and conditions of my agreed to contract.

I am not a member of the preferred customer club any more due to the fact that I most recently lost my job, and unfortunately I had to sacrifice my cream : (. I also returned my most recent shipment under the 60 day guarantee that they offer and was advised to insure my return, which I did. The credit has been applied and I have had no problems there.

If anything I would like to say that you people are careless and uneducated. I see many comments on this blog board with ladies and gentlemen claiming that they were scammed. If you were in fact scammed and the company was fraudulently charging customers wouldn't you think that they would be shut down? I quite frequently order products online and I am fully aware of everything that I order (well when I could afford to), if people actually took the time to read then you wouldn't have these problems.

Personally I would have to say that a lot of the people that are posting on here are scam artist. Quote: "only way out is report your card as stolen to your financial instituition. That will work, I promise! And quite truthfully that is what they do, steal from you!!!". Blogged by: joseph l. Rocha

Does this not clearly state that joseph has lied to his credit card company? This is one of many examples that I can use which shows a lack of consumer integrity. So joseph first lied to his credit card company about the charges after he authorized for his credit card to be billed by caracol cream, and then he had the nerve to post bad things about caracol cream on the internet.

I back caracol cream up 100%. People need to start taking ownership for their own mistakes and stop blaming others. Caracol cream is a wonderful product and you people are ruining their name because of your lack of education and integrity.