canvasbees.com / Canvas prints

new jersey, United States

I ordered a canvas from them and it was to be delivered in a 3 day window of 5/15-5/17. After I made my order I did not get any info from them but I was billed. I ordered on 5/7 I was told on 5/12 that my order was shipped and it was on the way and I would get a tracking number later that day. 5/13 and 5/14 passed and nothing. So I called on the 15th to check and see why I didn't have a tracking number. I was told sorry it will be shipped then and I would get a tracking number. Again nothing so I called on the 16th. Again I was told sorry it will ship now and will send a tracking number. Nothing again so I call on the 17th the last day it was scheduled to deliver. 1nc again I was told it will ship today and I will get a tracking number. The day I am to have it I am again being told it was shipped and I would get a tracking number. Again nothing by the end of the day on the 17th, the last day it was to arrive. After calling my bank to get my money back because i was refused by CANVASBEES, they have now MADE A SHIPPING LABEL. NOT SHIPPED BUT A LABEL WAS MADE on the 18th the day AFTER i was to get it after being told for 3 DAYS it had been shipped when in fact it was not. They have horrible customer service and they lie to their customers. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. i want a full refund.

Ad