Campbells Soup / I found a bug in my soup
I had brought a Campbell soup to work for my lunch as per usual. I
Opened the can, put it in a bowl and threw it in the microwave. As I
carried my bowl of soup over to my desk, I hadn't noticed anything out
of the ordinary. I took a slurp. As I stirred the soup, I noticed
something black floating on the top. I just assumed it was a piece of
rice. I took a closer look and noticed it was to big to be rice. So I
scooped it out with my spoon and set it on a piece of Kleenex and
took a closer look.
Sure enough it was a BUG.
I am really disappointed to say I will never eat a bowl of #Campbell soup ever again.
I am terrified beyond belief and this has got to be one of the most scarring experiences I have ever
had. Some of you may think I am exaggerating, but if you are afraid of bugs, you know exactly what I am
talking about. I am sure there are many people who will continue to buy
Campbell soup, but unless you want some extra protein with legs and
antennas in your stomach... I suggest giving it a stir before you take a bite.
(Campbell Herbed Chicken with Brown Rice)
More Campbells Soup Complaints & Reviews
- Campbell Soup - insects in products 
- Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup - poor quality soup 
- Campbells Soup - a bad can of soup 
- Campbells Chunky Soup - hair in the soup!!! 
- Campbell's soup - steak and potato's campbells chunky - disgusting soup! 
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - I found a dead worm in my soup i'm totally and completely livid & disgusted 
- Campbells - campbell's tomato soup
- Campbells Soup Vegetable Beef - plastic in soup
- Campbell's Scooby- Doo Soup - maggot in my daughter's soup
- Campbells Soup - chicken gumbo soup missing