Cambridge Who's Who / Overcharging
They will scam you...I did agree to the $598.95 for the full package with the rep on the phone in Dec 09 and I paid it via my AMEX, and it was delivered. Haven't done anything with it.
Then on my Jan 2010 statement, a charge of $199 shows up. This isn't what I agreed to with the rep on Dec 3, 2009 over the phone. I told her I would agree to the $598.95 but it had to include the lifetime as I wasn't going to pay anything more. She agreed.
Now I've disputed it with AMEX in Jan 2010 and received a letter from AMEX with Cambridge supporting all these claims, but not addressing my concern. If the conversation was recorded, I want the recording; unless of course they're editing those things too.
Shouda and Coulda but didn't; "BUYER BEWARE"
I have demanded as a 26 year "member" of AMEX that they reopen this case and truly investigate; maybe AMEX should be a bit more discerning too.
I will file a claim with the NY BBB and investiagate the option with the NY Attorney General.
This is WRONG and it should not be happening to people.
More Cambridge Who's Who Complaints & Reviews
- Cambridge Who's Who - Scam 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Fradulent Telemarketing 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Charged me $1000 bucks and never sent me anything 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Fraud/advertisment 
- Cambridge Who's Who Publishing - Fraudulent Advertising / Phishing 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Scam! 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Falsifying services rendered